Friday, December 10, 2010

The wonderful world of Shutterfly...

***Update! I have ordered my Christmas cards from Shutterfly with there wonderful promotion... I have to tell you how excited I am. Shutterfly made it so easy to make such professional, beautiful cards. {And that is coming from a graphic designer}

I LOVE the templates they offer, much better than the competitors. It was truly hard to pick just one! Also love how you can customize the text within the template.

Shutterfly.... THANK YOU, thank you so much for being such a wonderful company and making my family look excellent this Christmas!


I have been using Shutterfly for years. But this year I am SO grateful for this wonderful service… see this year my fiancĂ© and I FINALLY got married. Yes after 7 years of engagement we finally planned the wedding and it was a fabulous time.

So this year I am going to be ordering Christmas cards (HERE) and I will be doing our wedding photo book.

In addition Shutterfly has some amazing photo gifts (here). In the past I have ordered calendars, ornaments and prints for the people in our lives that have everything. What better gift to give to grandma and grandpa than a beautiful picture of their granddaughter. (yes we have a 5 year old daughter).

And every year I order a calendar (HERE) for my husband. Every month is a picture of that previous year of our daughter. So January of our 2011 calendar is a picture of her in 2010. It is great seeing the photos from the year before. I am also a graphic designer so I doctor up the photos a bit before I put them into Shutterflys great templates. Because the last thing I want to do is to have to design the whole thing from scratch, Shutterfly has some great ideas and it is so easy to use.

The best part of the calendars is that we keep them so now we have a collection of them for years to come. You can order your calendars (HERE).

Over the years I have been impressed with the quality that Shutterfly has to offer. Check out their site and order your photos and gifts today.

So Shutterfly is giving 50 free Christmas cards away to anyone who will blog about their awesome site. So, thank you Shutterfly for offering this opportunity to share about your company while also giving such a great gift!


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Home Made Simple

Home Made Simple
Gevalia
 

coupongurl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates