Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Two Year Subscriptions to {Martha Stewart} Everyday Food & Whole Living $10


Living Social {like Groupon} is offering 2 Year Subscriptions to BOTH Martha Stewart’s Whole Living & Everyday Food for only $10.00!!!! {CLICK HERE}

I have to say I LOVE both the magazines but Everyday Food is by far the BEST time saver! I have gotten it for years and have them all filed away in my kitchen, use them weekly!

***Last minute gift idea!!! I love giving subscriptions to people for presents****

While this offer is listed on Richmond, this one is open to everyone!


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Home Made Simple

Home Made Simple
Gevalia
 

coupongurl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates