Friday, August 20, 2010

BOOK REVIEW: Cast of Characters



I was given Cast of Characters by Max Lucado to review by Book Sneeze. I have to say I LOVED this book. Each chapter highlights a scripture from the Bible about a "character" in the Bible. The chapter starts with the scripture and than Lucado relates it to "everyday" life in a story.

I was excited about his book because I have looking for a book that I could read to learn about different people in the Bible. The characters or people that Lucado highlights are Mary, Peter, Matthew, Joseph, Nicodemus, Woman at the Well, David, Esther, Job, The Samaritan Woman, John, Rich Young Man.

This book is excellent for a new Christian. I love how Lucado relates the stories in the Bible (which are typically hard to understand) to our live now. I highly recommend this book.

This book was provided by the publisher as a review copy.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Home Made Simple

Home Made Simple
Gevalia
 

coupongurl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates